Graphic Artist - Part Time
We are please to share an exciting opportunity at Diamondback Drugs for a Part Time Graphic Artist at our Scottsdale office. You will need to be professional, self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Diamondback Drugs is a veterinary pharmacy specializing in compounding. We are a team of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, quality and compassion. We work with veterinary professionals nationwide to ease suffering and extend the quality of life of our animal companions and their owners.
- The Part Time Graphic Artist is responsible for creating new marketing collateral that includes, but not limited to, product catalogs, product detailers and large format banner stands. This position will report to the Marketing Manager.
- Produces and edits written materials as directed by the Marketing Manager, may include but not limited to: corporate collateral content, social media content, product marketing materials, letters/correspondence, event notices, emails, power point presentations, promotional materials, and other communications, as needed.
- Enforces brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- Shows respect, flexibility, and positive attitude when dealing with persons served, employees, other agencies, visitors and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrates professional appearance of self, organization and service in a positive, cooperative and enthusiastic manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphics Design and/or two to three years of professional experience in graphics design in a corporate environment.
- High-level proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to quickly understand and follow directions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
- Independent worker, self-motivated.
- Flexible and open to learning.
Job Status: Part Time