Diamondback Drugs is the leader in custom compounding for veterinary prescribers and patients nationwide. We pride ourselves on world class customer service. Due to the tremendous growth of our business we are seeking a Shipping Clerk to join our team for a position in our Shipping department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies package contents to ensure that prescription name and address match the receipt and the outside label, then packaging those items in the appropriate shipping container.
- Inspection of incoming packages – verifying packing lists and delivering items to appropriate departments.
- Tracks missing or lost shipments.
- Stocks and restocks the daily essentials in the Shipping department.
- Maintains a clean atmosphere and work area.
- Ensures adequate inventory levels, ordering of supplies if needed (may include but not limited to packing, breakroom, janitorial and office supplies).
- Fills ice chest with cold packs.
- Cleaning, emptying trash cans.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested by management, pharmacist or shift leader.
- Position requires good hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Full time, hours may vary anywhere between 6am - 10pm Monday through Thursday, 6am - 7pm Friday, and on 6am - 4pm Saturday. Medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, generous PTO plan, paid holidays and other company-paid benefits.
Send resume to jobs.diamondbackdrugs.com for consideration.
Job Status: Full Time