Inventory Control Clerk
“Great Care, Delivered” is the promise that we make to our customers, and we need the right materials to make it all happen! As an Inventory Control Clerk, you will be responsible for maintaining stock of all received items and making sure the proper materials get to our lab so we can ensure our medications are made & delivered to our furry friends right on time!
What you’ll do:
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
- Examine incoming shipments for defects/shortages and reject damaged items
- Verify packages according to packing slip (quantity, quality, price etc.)
- Notify Supervisor of all receipt discrepancies and rejects
- Input inventory into system ensuring accurate record of all information and complete adherence to guidelines for chemical and drug inventory
- Return unsatisfactory shipments when notified by Inventory Control or supervisor
- Label deliveries as specified with barcodes and bump labels ensuring appropriate signatures
- Move and maintain stock to appropriate location in storerooms and rotate stock to remove all old stock, adhering to First In First Out policy
- Identify and deliver various raw materials for production
- Prepare chemical samples for quality testing on all chemicals delivered from overseas vendors
- Maintain the receiving area and chemical room in a clean and orderly condition
- Complete all cleaning activities and maintain cleaning logs for chemical room
- Perform monthly checks for expired stock of chemicals and proprietary drugs
- Ensure proper preparation of expired, damaged and defective stock for reverse distribution
What you’ve done:
- Obtained a High School Diploma or GED
- Established strong basic math skills
- Worked in a fast-paced environment and followed specific instructions or procedures
Who you are:
- An individual who likes keeping things neat & tidy in an organized fashion
- Always show up (on time) with a positive, professional attitude. No exceptions!
- Able to stand up to 8+ hours a day and routinely lift upto 50 lbs.
What’s in it for you:
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, and flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement planwith a generous company contribution
- Life and disability insurance
- A generous paid time off program that increases every year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity for growth - We believe in promoting from within and do so through our internal job posting program!
When will you work?
This is a full time position with shifts varying due to business needs
Wedgewood Pharmacy is the nation’s leading animal health compounding pharmacy and has been recognized with awards from the New Jersey Business & Industry Association in 2017 as an Outstanding Employer and in 2015 for Business Success. Additionally, Wedgewood Pharmacy was named a 2016 recipient of the Marcum Innovator of the Year Award.
We are located in Swedesboro, NJ (5 minutes from the Commodore Barry Bridge, and just 30 minutes from Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE) and in Scottsdale, AZ (conveniently located near the 101 and Old Towne Scottsdale).
Sound like a good fit?
Please apply online, submit your resume and let’s start the conversation!
Wedgewood Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time