Pharmacy Technician (Call Center)
Are you a pharmacy technician that is worn out from working in retail pharmacies? Want to work in an environment where nearly all the customers are pleasant? Come join the team at Wedgewood Pharmacy!
Wedgewood Pharmacy is the leader in custom compounding for veterinary prescribers and patients nationwide. Don’t worry, existing knowledge of veterinary medicine is not required, but always helpful.
Great Care, Delivered™ is the promise that we make to our customers. If you have a passion for helping animals, and a love for serving others - we want you to help us deliver on that promise by joining our Customer Care Team as a Pharmacy Technician in our Call Center.
What you’ll do:
- Speak with some of the best people on the planet - veterinary personnel and pet owners!
- Process prescription orders and address all our customer’s needs
- Accurately record and track valuable information, following company policies and state/federal regulations
- Maintain a proactive and positive attitude. Once an issue is assigned, maintains contact with the customer through resolution
- Maintain patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Proactively work toward identifying root causes and process improvement that will lead to complaint reduction and improved experience
- Establish and maintain patient and clinic profiles to ensure accuracy
What you’ve done:
- Obtained Certified Pharmacy Technician license through the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy
- Obtained a High School Diploma or GED
Who you are:
- A voice of the customer, a bridge between the customer and what their needs are
- Customer-focused, putting the customer first. Find out what they need, willing to handle complaints and special requests
- Problem solver, looking beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer
- Practices attentive and active listening skills, has patience to hear people, can accurately restate the opinions of others when he/she disagrees.
- Demonstrate excellent judgement and professionalism
What’s in it for you?
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, and flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company contribution
- Life and disability insurance
- A generous paid time off program that increases every year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity for growth - We believe in promoting from within and do so through our internal job posting program!
When will you work?
- This is a full time position and shifts may vary
- Call Center Hours of Operations:
- Monday-Friday: 6:00am-7:00pm (Phones on: 6:00am-7:00pm)
- Saturdays: 6:30am-4:00pm (Phones on: 7:00am-2:00pm)
Wedgewood Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.