Customer Service Representative
Great Care, Delivered™ is the promise that we make to our Customers. If you have a passion for helping animals, and a love for serving others - we want you to help us deliver on that promise by joining our Customer Care Team.
What you will do:
- Provide an exceptional Customer experience
- Exude a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Help animals get well and stay healthy
- Speak with some of the best people on the planet - veterinary personnel and pet owners
- Process prescription orders and maintain accurate clinic and patient profiles
- Continually seek process improvements and overcome obstacles to reduce missed opportunities for providing complete Customer satisfaction.
- Once an issue is assigned, assure Customers receive timely and candid updates until resolved
- Ensure patient and company information remains confidential.
- Adhere to all applicable company policies and state/federal regulations
What you’ve done:
- Obtained a High School Diploma or GED
- Spent at least a year or two working directly with the public in a Customer-centric environment
Automatic bonus points:
- You’ve attended some college or have earned a degree
- You’re bilingual and can speak Spanish
- You are accustomed to navigating Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Prior contact center experience
- Licensed with the AZ Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Technician Trainee a plus, but not required
You’re the person that:
- Enjoys regularly going above and beyond to provide amazing service to the Customer
- Always show up (on time) with a positive, professional attitude. No exceptions!
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and adheres to procedures
- Communicate clearly and confidently with a balance between being professional and being friendly
- Has the ability to absorb and retain knowledge in a fast-paced environment
- Is a natural problem solver with the ability to think fast on your feet
- Is comfortable working with numbers and basic math
- Patiently remains focused when Customers are not understanding or agreeing with you
- Understand the value of having empathy and keeping in mind the Customer’s point of view
What’s in it for you:
- A full-time position with a pay rate that rewards experience and demonstrable skills
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, and flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company contribution
- Life and disability insurance
- A generous paid time off program that increases every year
- Tuition reimbursement
- The working experience needed to build the skills and knowledge required to become a Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Opportunity for growth - We believe in promoting from within and do so through our internal job posting program!
When you will work:
- Schedules are established based upon business need at the time of hire
Wedgewood Pharmacy is the nation’s leading animal health compounding pharmacy and has been recognized with awards from the New Jersey Business & Industry Association in 2017 as an Outstanding Employer and in 2015 for Business Success. Additionally, Wedgewood Pharmacy was named a 2016 recipient of the Marcum Innovator of the Year Award.
Wedgewood Pharmacy has locations in Swedesboro, New Jersey and in Scottsdale, Arizona. Our Scottsdale location is conveniently located near the 101 and Old Towne Scottsdale.
Job Status: Full Time