Pharmacy Technician (Data Entry/Call Center)
Diamondback Drugs is the leader in custom compounding for veterinary prescribers and patients nationwide. We pride ourselves on world class customer service. Due to the tremendous growth of our business we are seeking full time and part time Certified Pharmacy Technicians to join our Data Entry/Call Center team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities for Data Entry / Call Center
- Makes outbound calls to pet owners to collect shipping and billing information, fields inbound calls from veterinary personnel or pet owners to discuss or answer patient requests or questions and troubleshoot any problems.
- Operates the pharmacy software in order to obtain patient and drug information, process prescriptions, and perform other necessary functions on the system in accordance with the company policies and state and federal regulations.
- Receive a request from a patient or patient's agent to refill the prescription medication.
- Initiate or accept verbal or electronic refill authorization from a medical practitioner or medical practitioner's agent, and record in the computer the name of the medical practitioner or medical practitioner's agent and the specific refill information.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Establishes and maintains patient and clinic profiles. Keeping information correct and current.
Skills and Experience
- Certified Pharmacy Technician license through the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy is required.
- Call center experience, strong customer service and data entry skills a plus.
The hours of operation for the data entry / call center department is Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 7:00pm. Saturdays from 6:30am to 4:00pm. Our phones are on Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 7:00pm. Saturdays from 7:00am to 2:00pm. We are closed on Sundays.
This is a full time position and shifts may vary. The pay rate for this position is based on skills and experience. The benefit plans include, medical, dental, vision, and 401K with a company match. An employee receives 15 days of PTO their first year. We offer paid holidays and other company-paid benefits.
Send resume to jobs.diamondbackdrugs.com for consideration.
Job Status: Full Time