Territory Sales Manager - South Texas
Diamondback Drugs is the leader in custom compounding for veterinary prescribers and patients nationwide. We pride ourselves on world class customer service. Due to high demand and growth we are currently seeking one Territory Manager (South Texas) to join our field operations team for an expansion territory in the South Texas market which includes Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager- West, the Territory Manager is accountable for professionally communicating the features and benefits of Diamondback Drugs services to veterinary professionals in order to gain commitment to try, use, buy and recommend Diamondback Drugs products and services.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual that will be expected to quickly learn the Diamondback product offering and strategy, while leveraging previous experience to drive forward customer development and generate new revenue. The position requires overnight/weekend travel for sales calls and trade shows.
- Ability to work cross-functionally within all departments at Diamondback Drugs.
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with company policies and values.
- Utilize tools (database, reports, and competitive presence) to analyze territory and uncover opportunities that lead to increased territory revenue and stronger customer relationships.
- Use database and customer knowledge to segment customers and build focus on high potential veterinary specialty practices.
- Influence and persuade others to accept ideas.
- Must be self-starter and able to work independently.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to establish comfortable, two way communications.
- Motivated by a metrics driven approach to looking at a territory and performance.
- Must be computer-literate, including management of e-mail, internet navigation and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer development and marketing role.
- 2-3 years of experience in an animal health sales.
- Experience in managing a large geographic field territory with daily and overnight travel.
- Ability to travel regularly in territory, as well as participate in regional and national industry conferences.
Bachelor's Degree or other relevant industry training required.
This is a Full Time position with competitive salary and uncapped quarterly bonus. All territory travel expenses and monthly auto reimbursement is provided. The benefit plans include, medical, dental, vision, and 401K with a company match. We offer PTO, paid holidays, and other company-paid benefits.
Send resume to jobs.diamondbackdrugs.com for consideration.
Job Status: Full Time